Word To The Parents
1. In order to secure all that is best in the education of your childmaximum cooperation between parents and schoolauthorities is required.
2. We earnestly recommend that parents should look into theirchild's school diary and see that home work assigned is doneand signed by you.
3. If you feel that your child does not make the desired progresspresent the problem at the parent-teacher meeting or contactthe Principal.
4. Parents are expected to cooperate with the staff and the schoolauthorities in enforcing regularity, discipline and goodstandard among the Students.
5. Parents/Guardians or any other person are not allowed to seethe students or interview their teachers during school hourswithout the written permission of the Principal. Staff shouldbe seen only with the prior permission from the Principal.
6. Criticism of your child's teachers in their presence is to bestrictly avoided. Such behaviour from your side brings indisrespect and lack of esteem for the teachers.
7. As your advances in age, knowledge and exposure to thesociety, kindly take care that you contribute to making yourchild a resourceful, responsible and useful member of home,society and country.